Welcome to My Blog

Hey there,
This is my blog about teenage books as well as some adult books that I love. I'll be reviewing books as well as talking about upcoming books and my favourite authors. I love all sorts of books and I'll try to read a wide range of genres to review. Thanks for visiting my blog and please follow and comment. If you have any questions or recommendations just e-mail me at bittersweetbookblog@gmail.com

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I just ordered these book on amazon and I can't wait to get them. I'm really looking forward to reading them and now since it's my Easter break I'll have plent of time.
They are:

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- I absolutely love this author. I love The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices series so much. Clockwork Princess is the final book in the Infernal Devices and it looks as though it is going to be an epic conclusion. I won't give much away though in case you haven't read the previous books but I promise to review them later.

Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher- This book looks as wacky as it sounds. I've read the authors previous book "My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece" which I adored and I hope this one is just as good.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- I've never read any of John Greens other books but having heard so much good things about this one I decided to get it. I really hope it's as good as all the reviews make it out to be.

Can't wait till all these great books make it to my doorstep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment